Monday, July 7, 2008

Life...........and a Level One Trauma........the Details

I have begun posting the details of what happened to my daughter on my other blog

Lindsay is still in the hospital although she has been moved from intensive care. Currently she is very sleepy and somewhat dazed, also her speech is slurred. Although I suspect the speech issue is related to her being sleepy (and her previous brain damamge) and not so much something neurological. I guess only time will tell.

I suspect they will not release her until these symptoms subside. Right now I doubt that she even cares she's not home. While she more coherent that she was last night, she is clearly not herself. She is sleeping most of the time.

My family and I appreciate everyone's thoughts and prayers in this difficult time.

6 comments:

jumpinginpuddles said...

thanku for the update

Anonymous said...

keepers. You and your family are in my prayers. God Bless

lovelee said...

Thanks for the update... I will be thinking about your whole family during this time.

Tamara (TC) Staples said...

You and your family continue to be in my thoughts and prayers.

Sending lots of energy to get you through this.

Tamara

Kahless said...

I appreciate the updates too.

nippercatshome said...

thanks for the update, I will keep you and your family in my prayers..huggss.Mary